Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 2 ~ Love

Day 2

Love

I think we all face adversity when talking about our faith, but never more so than when it is something new to our normal selves.  Our friends and family are taken aback by our transformation.  It is overwhelming, but so wonderful, the feeling that Christ's love gives you.  He has filled my heart with such love and acceptance and has given me such an understanding of life that I can't help but share it.  While this is so unnatural for me, and I'm sure for a lot of you who are feeling the same thing, it is the only thing that I am sure of each day.  I must spread the joy and peace and everlasting love that Christ has bestowed upon me with anyone who is willing to listen.  It is my prayer every day and every night, that He shows you the same love and He fills your heart as He has filled mine.  I want this for all of you.  It is an amazing feeling, indescribable almost.  He has called upon me to share this with you.  My hope is that my love for you is enough that you will consider turning to Him and asking for Him to shower you with His grace.  This love is unlike any other that I have felt before.  He is first is my life.  I place Him above all others.  He has called upon my heart to carry out a specific mission for women who have faced a miscarriage, still born or infant loss.  It is the most important thing I have ever done in my 37 years on this Earth.  It is the constant thought in my head and it is all driven by love.  From yesterday's post, if all you do is take 15 seconds today to pray, pray that Christ will fill your heart with His love and grace. 

Galatians 2:20

 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment