Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 4 {my son}

Day 4 {my son}
Missed day fives post yesterday because things were busy. My son had a school program that went late and the kids were wired afterward! He was the most animated and amazing little performer! I was so proud of him. The Lord ...blessed me with this boy 7 years ago and though he doesn't realize it, he is my life saver. He truly pulled me from the depths of despair and he hasn't let go of me since. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for this boy. When I think of the love I have for him, and I think that God gave his only son to save us from our sins, it really makes it that much more real, God's love. His pain must have been so unbearable to have to watch His only son be crucified. His love for us, His children, His creation, is ever lasting. John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment