Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 3 ~ Passion

The Lord has set my heart on fire!  Since that amazing day in July, my heart has been brimming with emotion, my brain is flooded with ideas.  Over the course of these last few weeks, I've researched, and become parts of groups that are on fire themselves.  God is working on us near and far to bring us all together and allow us to use our specific gifts together as one.  I have never been so inspired by the things in my own mind, full well knowing that He placed them there.  He is leading me to things I had no idea were out there.  It took a few weeks to hone in on what exactly my purpose was, but the funny thing is, He laid it out to me the moment He first spoke.  I was just so overwhelmed by all of the other things going on as well, that I wasn't sure which direction I was being pulled in.  This passion is so meaningful to me and suits me so well.  It combines all of the actual gifts I have as a person, with all of the spiritual gifts I'm being given each day.  I have never been so excited to work on something in all of my life.  My devotion to him today is that I truly thank Him for blessing me with the gifts of realizing my life's purpose.  All of the heart ache and pain and suffering I've been through have prepared me for the moment I am in right here and now.  I trust that no matter what, He will provide for me and help me and He will not lead me astray.  Each one of us is blessed with spiritual gifts, whether known or unknown to us.  Our purpose is to listen to His word and hear His calling for us, accept it and act on it.  I pray this for you today and everyday and I pray that you will ask Christ to fill your heart with His love and grace.

Psalm 17:1-3
~Hear the right, O Lord, attend to my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
~Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
~Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress

No comments:

Post a Comment